What is Trade Credit Insurance?
Trade credit insurance – also sometimes called accounts receivable insurance – is different from “insurance” in the traditional sense. It is a partnership that provides world-class knowledge and data to empower your trading decisions, backed by a reimbursement guarantee should an unexpected customer non-payment occur. Businesses that choose trade credit insurance benefit from safe sales expansion – at home and abroad – to new and existing customers.
Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance:
- Life is uncertain and health issues may occur anytime, thereby creating a financial burden for the insured’s family to arrange for finances at short notice or no notice at all
- Keeps you financially prepared well in advance, despite rising expenses of medical treatments and hospitalization
- Offers financial protection against most expenditures associated with health and medical treatments
- The insured can focus on speedy recovery, while the insurance company takes care of the incurred expenses
Best Features of Trade Credit Insurance:
- Potentially reduce and quantify bad debt provisions
- Better borrowing and financing options
- Increase profitability
- Grow sales with confidence
- Prevent losses before they occur
- Maintain cash flow, profitability and protect budgets and business plans
- Information, screening of clients.
- Improve credit decisions
- Protects investors and stakeholders