What is Aviation Insurance?
The aviation industry is susceptible to a series of risks and threats, especially with respect to technical operations of an aircraft, and the consequent dangers. Aviation insurance is a specialised insurance which has been formulated to provide coverage to the specific operations of an aircraft and other possible risks in aviation. This type of insurance is quite different from other types of transportation insurance. The clauses, terms, limits in aviation insurance are quite unique.
Covers of Aviation Insurance:
- Aircraft hull and liability.
- Personal accident/loss of license.
- Aircraft war.
- General aviation and industrial aid.
- Hull deductible.
- Excess 52.
- Non-owned aircraft.
- Commercial helicopter hull and liability.
- General third party.
- Contingent/aircraft lease finance.